воскресенье, 6 сентября 2015 г.

english

·         How old are you?
I am seven.
·         Where do you live?
I live in Yerevan.
·         Where were you born?
I was born in Armenia.
·         Is your family large?
No, it is not.
·         Are you an only child?
Yes, I am.
·         What  are  your parents?
My father is a shop manager , my mother is a head of call center.
·         Who do you look like?
I look like  my father.
·         What do you  usually do in the evening?
I ride a bicycle.
·         What  do you do in the your free time?
I watch TV.
·         Where do you spend your weekends?
I spend my weekend at home.
·         What subjects do you like?
I like mathematics.
·         What do you do at your English classes?
We study English words.
·         Do you like sports?
Yes , i do.
·         What  is your favourite kind of sports?
I like swimming.

My  family is not large, I live with my father and mother. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий